Friday, 10 August 2012

Friday I’m in Love!!

繼續 Songs about weekend 的系列,正如之前所就說,星期一至四,過着刻板的上班生活。

生活,其實從星期五開始。。。

還記得第一次接觸 The Cure,是從是是但但三色台的「勁歌金曲」看到的,當時被 Robert Smith 的恐佈造型嚇了一跳(後來知道那叫做 “Gothic”!),也許當時太着意他的造型,忘了那是什麼歌曲,卻又幾動聽,於是開始留意他們的歌,這一首關於 Friday 的是 S 的其中一首最愛,從前更曾試過用歌曲開始時那段電子結他 solo introduction 作為電話鈴聲,每次電話響起,就有如 Friday 又來了!

與其說 Firday I’m in love,倒不如說,I’m in love with Firday

TGIF,祝大家周末愉快!

如果你之前沒有聽過這歌,一定要聽聽,有意思得來又比起其他 The Cure 的歌 easy listen。。。



I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday
I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

相關網誌:

2 comments:

卡臣 said...

The Cure真係好英國
呢首我未聽過,多謝推介

friday...我諗唔到第二首了

SKII said...

哈哈,的都係,未諗到第二首!

唔知你聽唔 The Cure,我最鍾意佢地果首係 Pictures of You...

Related Posts with Thumbnails