Friday, 20 June 2014

今日最啱聽:True


一直覺得這是一首情歌,但今天再聽,發現其實和今時今日的社會氣氛與政治氣候才是最貼切!

從何時開始,想講真話變得愈來愈多顧慮?而想聽到真話,又變得愈來愈困難!

要是有機會時不好好把握,時機溜走,也許會一去不返了。。。


TrueSpandau Ballet

So true funny how it seems

Always in time, but never in line for dreams.

Head over heels when toe to toe.

This is the sound of my soul,
This is the sound



I bought a ticket to the world, 

But now I've come back again

Why do I find it hard to write the next line?

Oh I want the truth to be said



Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh

I know this much is true.



With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue

Dissolve the nerves that have just begun

Listening to Marvin (all night long)


This is the sound of my soul, 

This is the sound...



Always slipping from my hands, 

Sands a time of it's own

Take your seaside arms and write the next line

Oh I want the truth to be known



Huh huh huh hu-uh huh

I know this much is true

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh

I know this much is true



This much is true…


I know, I know, I know this much is true

2 comments:

卡臣 said...

80年代萬歲!!!

英國紳士SPLENDID SPANDAU
無得頂呀!

下次貼through the barricade唔該

卡臣 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails